1. Who is Thomas Frank, anyway? Is he that guy on the South Side of Chicago they used to call “The Big Hurt”?
– No. Thomas Frank is the author of books about culture, politics and business such as: “The People, No,” “Listen, Liberal,” “What’s the Matter With Kansas?” and “The Conquest of Cool.” Many years ago he founded The Baffler magazine.
2. Let’s say I want to write him an email. How would I do that?
3. Where can I read Tom’s writing regularly?
– Currently, nowhere.
4. Will he get my email?
– He might. Wifi reception is poor in really awesome places like [redacted]. So don’t expect him to be prompt about answering.
5. Will Tom ever write an essay about that one subject that I think is really important?
– Probably not.